Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Last paper!

I have officially finish my first semester in my uni! :D I started my first semester in January, the time when most youngsters my age are still wondering what course to take, which university to go to, or maybe work part-time.

Time moves fast this year, maybe because I'm starting a new school life and getting familiar with university life. The people you see everyday is different and classes aren't fixed. You might not even be seeing your friend for every single subject same as yours. So far, I have one friend that is taking the same course with me, the rest are venturing into different courses, but we are still together because the first year will be our foundation year, and the next 3 years will be our degree years.

I have yet to clean up my keyboard, and complete the rest of the chores in my to-do-list.


Here's a picture of Fauna, Flora's sister.
My mom always question me, "How do you know Fauna is Flora's sister?"
HEH HEH I HAVE MY WAYS...*meow*


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment