Friday, April 24, 2015

Bangkok Trip July 2014


Hey lovelies! 

I'm so sorry for the almost one year hiatus from my blog! My reasons are always because of studies and I couldn't make time to blog because I only blog on my desktop PC, and I rarely use my PC. I only on it maybe once a month? I feel guilty because now I use my smartphone to do most of my tasks like to download university materials, check emails and edit photos! And every time if I do on the PC, it's only to watch movies.

Hehe so here's a travel log of my 5 days Bangkok trip. It was indeed last year, 2014, you did not read the title wrongly :D (LAST YEAR OMG!). Bangkok is a place that I'll visit at least once a year, to satisfy my Thai food cravings and to stock up on my year supply of clothings and accessories!

As an avid blog reader and blogger in the past, I've always love seeing pictures more than reading lengthy posts. Those were the days when I update anonymously on my fansite blogs with 5,000 unique readers everyday! I missed that :') You can see that my blog is mostly pictures, and if there is text, it's just a few lines yea? :D So here it goes!







First time flying with Malindo, quite rough landing compared to AirAsia. I was a bit worried of flying because back in July, Malaysia has lost hundreds of lives in the aviation disaster in just months apart. I never liked the experience of flying, I only like travelling. Despite the nerves, I love that they offer refreshments (no refills :p) and movies to watch for the short flight. Just remember to bring earplugs to watch the movies as earplugs are not provided.



TAYLOR! ♥♥♥ We love you!







Novotel Platinum hotel lobby



How awesome is this? Waking up to this view every morning! Khunnie!












Great coffee is so cheap in Thailand. Why can't we have iced blended mocha at RM7 in KL? :/









"There's always room for dessert." Well said ;)









Terminal 21! Perfect for photo op!











Afternoon street food in front of Novotel Platinum and Platinum mall :)








Oh my roots! -_________-
I've changed so much in a year, I'm less bulky and chubby!










Creamy tomyam seafood soup! *___*











There's a hype in KL recently of a coconut ice cream similar to this, now in Sangkaya. Google it. Looking forward to try them!





That was the end of my Bangkok trip! I hope the next time I travel Bangkok, I won't take a year to post the travel log! Stay tuned for more blog posts in a week's time!


Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment