Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dying for new handphone!

Till this day, I haven't got anything from the SPM results I got last month. My results are so-so only, but dad said he will definitely reward me with something on par with my results. He even asked me to check the inflation rate over the years and calculate the budget I should get for buying a handphone ROFL.

I was thinking of getting a Samsung S2 white handphone. I know everyone right now is hyped out about the next big thing which is the Samsung S3 and iPhone 5, but I'm not really into phones, I don't really like changing my handphone when I'm already comfortable with it, but my current handphone, Samsung Corby 2 is getting on my nerves. Lags for about 4 seconds (Yes, I already tested and calculated) when I want to compose a message and call.



My noob current handphone. Still using the same cover and keychain. Dad surprised me with a handphone last year somewhere in August. I DID NOT ASK FOR IT T__T 


Image source: http://gadgetcore.co.uk
My dream handphone :) Samsung S2 in white is so feminine and pretty~ ♥
Can share phone covers with my sister, she's using Samsung S2 black. I'm gonna use her gold glittered phone cover temporarily, and perhaps get a white plain cover to bling it up, like Xiaxue's blackberry or Beautifymeeh's handphone :D



Beautifymeeh's handphone cover :) 
Requires alot of time, money and skill :o


Fingers crossed, hopefully I can get it this week when dad is free :D

Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment