Monday, August 20, 2012

Second semester semester break!


My semester break official starts today! I have roughly 2 weeks of break before the start of third semester! I have only 3 subjects left for 3rd semester! I finished 10 subjects in two months!

Time past really fast this year, without noticing that it's already past half year. Will miss my foundation friends! I didn't make much friends, not that I like having too many friends anyway :p I've always maintained a small circle of friends ♥




On the day of filming for Malaysian Studies assignment! Brought my Joongie along. 
Joongie is my 550D by the way :p




Adrienne!~ :D
Hung out with Alvin and Aaron on that day :)







Potato ♥


Is it worth while risking a friendship for a relationship?


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment