Friday, May 11, 2012

May - Week #2


Source: tumblr
That is me, talking to my "fat orange cat". 
What a life.




My white S2's earplugs! Listening to Rooftop Prince's OST right now. Eargasm~ 
Would even be better with BeatsAudio :p
This picture is pretty blur because I zoomed in before taking this picture for the macro effect :)




To prevent from further misery (ㅠ___ㅠ) I ordered chocolate shake with oreo crush. 
Last week I had the WORST pearl milk tea (burnt pearl) in my history of PEARL MILK TEA, and I am one hella fan of pearl milk teas! I even compare all the Chatime branches I visited (including Hong Kong :o) according to taste. 




Photography Club at Clubs Day 9 May. 
Surprisingly I didn't join photography club. I was afraid of being "NOT GOOD ENOUGH" in the club. Anyway I am just taking this hobby as a part time thing. I study skills and new techniques on my own pace :)


 

Nope, did not join PAG either. Not into art/dancing/acting.
I'm perhaps the most anti-social person I've ever known. Epic fail. 



I miss him a little :") 
And Lee Ho Won. 


I have this sudden urge to draw again after watching Fashion King. 
My creativity level is going down the drain, as well as my drawing skills. 
Rusty, very rusty. 



My friend said this sketch is not bad.
How was it? I wanna get this top and shorts in BKK! 


I apologize for all the Instagram-ed pictures! Will take more pictures using my 550D when I'm free :)
I'm in love with Rooftop Prince's OST

Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment