Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day


We celebrated Mother's Day this year with our mum and grandma! I even made a card for mum. Dad was amazed at my skills in art! Hehe ^__^

We had a late lunch at Cheers Palace. Honestly, I have high expectations of Cheers Palace. The setting wasn't up to my expectations :\





Naan bread with curry at Pappa Rich. Ate this the day before Mother's day. 
Curry damn authentic, not like those instant made curry :p



Tea tarik




Salad lobster two combination




Malacca Claypot prawn




Super crunchy and sweet panfried tuna fillet with soya sauce 




Me, Adrienne and Kiru at "The Jungle"
Sis called the place a jungle because there are trees everywhere! 
It gives off this tropical feeling ROFL




Hate how my skins is always so pale! :|
This picture is taken using my front camera. 
*Not bad meme*




Received a call from both Exo-M and Exo-K! :D
Kris and Chen ♥

It's his birthday tomorrow.
Is it weird that I still remember his birthday by heart? :p

Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment