Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nail of the Week: Gold Gradient nails

Nail of the first week of February 2013! Bought two new colours from Skin Food! Super in love with their classy and mild tone nail colours! I am into autumn tones nowadays! And I love their quality! For the price range of RM8 - RM15, it is super high quality! My red nail polish actually lasted for 1 week without the top coat, and yet it still looks shiny! I think I should do a nail tutorial one day. I get a lot of likes and inquiries on my nails all the time. Thanks for liking and asking! ^__^



One layer of beige shimmer, gradient of gold opaque nail polish! 
Added a jewel on the ring finger nail! ♥



Gold opaque nail polish from Skin Food




Beige shimmer nail polish as the base.



"...And he's long gone when he's next to me,
And I realize the blame is on me,
'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now...And the saddest fear comes creeping in,
That you never loved me or her..."


Relates to me.

Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment