Friday, May 3, 2013

Book Shopping + Home Made Lasagna

Annyeong my lovely readers! I've just started my new semester in university yesterday! It's my second degree semester :)

On Labour day, I did some book and art supplies shopping at Popular bookstore because I wanna use off my remaining book vouchers and the BRIM book vouchers are expiring at the end of May, anyway lol better use it before the GE13 XD




Acrylic paint for nail art!
12 colours for RM28 from POP




3 nail art brushes
1 nail striper, and 2 nail art brush




Shiver trilogy selling super cheap! 
RM79 for a set, less 45% so it comes up to around RM39 for 3 books only!




Cook books, because I love cooking as much as I love eating :)




And I not only love the Korean culture, I fking love their food too!






Main ingredients you will need for home made lasagna!
Decided to make lasagna because sis accidentally bought lasagna SHEETS instead of the frozen lasagna. Lol so I have to use up the sheets -_-



The sauce! Make it as watery and moist as possible!



This is how it looks before popping it into the oven for 45 minutes. 
The end result looks...not as pretty as the before picture, and I guess all lasagnas looks the same :p



And welcome home my Grimace Hello Kitty!
Available in McD from 2nd May onwards ♥♥♥
I'm a sucker for cats and pink. In this case, it's cats.


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

3 comments:

  1. Hey there. Was wondering if you got your pop acrylic nail art set from Popular book store as well? I haven't heard of them before and I suppose there's no difference with regular nail polish in terms of usage? Or is it UV that needs the machine to dry up? Anyways, hoping to hear from you. Do read my blog if you have time. Thanks!

    polkadotpaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Polkadotpaw!
      Yes, I bought my Pop Acrylic Art Set from Popular bookstore for around RM30. Acrylic paint dries fast on nails, but it's washable, so if you want to do it in nail art, make sure to use a top coat to seal the design.
      UV machine is not needed. Most people prefer using acrylic for nail art because if you use nail colours entirely for nail art, you will notice the colour smudges and gets really messy during the process. You can use nail polish as your base colour, then use acrylic for the designs :)

      ^__^

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the info! Will try and get my hands on it and see how they fare! :D

    ReplyDelete