Friday, January 18, 2013

Listen listen listen!


"Listen listen listen" is the current hot topic! All thanks to Kak Listen, "Miss Smarty Pants" *cough*. I heard the dance remix of the Listen video, hilarious. Go check it out :p

Just wanna update a little on my new degree life! I feel thankful that I got to know a few new friends! We're getting close at the moment :D Striving to keep up with what lecturers are teaching! The terms used in the subjects are mostly jargon, always have to have my online dictionary with me.

I love my Thursdays and Fridays! I only have one class on Thursday and it ends at around 12pm! Which means I have half-day to rest at home! Best time to catch up with my Kdramas! As for Friday, I have the whole day free because I arrange my timetable in a way that I have one day free a week! So it's only 4 days of uni a week!




Forget of those that had hurt you in the past, and come back as a better person!
Don't let these people bring you down!




Goodbye ugly roots! 
It's time to dye my hair to a new colour!

Look so pale in the morning, only drew my eyebrows! 
I went to the salon as early as 9.40am, even before the salon is open! 
The owner was standing outside, so he said he can open slightly early to dye our hair first!




I used Tiffany from SNSD's picture as my reference!
Always love red colour, but it's hard to find this colour in the salon!
Pretty unnie! ♥




The result! It's not as vibrant as in real life! 
My handphone camera doesn't do justice to my beautiful red hair!




Taken under natural sunlight. 
This is the closest picture to the actual hair colour! 
Any good eyebag concealer to recommend?




Dark red nails to suit my current hair colour!
Added a hint of glitter! ♥
Red nail polish from SkinFood, Glitter from FaceShop




My hair colour looks more vibrant when I tie a high ponytail! 




Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment