Thursday, March 14, 2013

Reminiscent - Yiruma


Recently I have been addicted to Yiruma's songs! I listen to them on repeat when I'm studying, it works better than listening to Kpop songs!

Just a short update before I hit the sack! I've got only 3 more assignments and 2 more quizzes before April! Actually that's a lot O_O And finals will start on 2nd week of April!




Best carbonara ever tasted, which is from my university's cafe.



Sun Ming chicken rice! DELICIOUS! No kidding :o




Me, Steph, Kiru and Deep rehearsing for our Business Law presentation!
We nailed it! The lecturer praised that we understand the topic and were really good at explaining ^__^
Lol the paper seem to have bounced some light onto my face :D



Can't fit everyone in the pic! Oh, loving my dark brown nail colour from Skin Food!



Split ends! Dry hair! Need a haircut after my finals!



Fried spaghetti with chicken chop for RM12! What a steal!







Selca time!



Tada! A rare picture of me smiling with teeth! 
Rarely smile with teeth because I have a slight inferior complex towards my teeth. Here it looks normal I guess?



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment