Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Book Shopping!


Got my RM250 book vouchers from uni last month!
I spent RM100 already so far, wisely! I only paid few cents! :D




Love this notebook!
And that kitten on the RD cover looks like Chip! ♥



I'm a sucker for pretty pink items. And also Japanese fashion magazines :D



I observed that The Secret is always out of stock or selling like hotcakes when everyone got their book vouchers. It's the one book you have to have in your bookshelf, and this never goes on discount :p






Hehe unrelated to books, but this thing is raved and works like magic!
Non sticky, moisturising and lasts quite long!


From this book, I will get anything I want! HAHAHAHA joking. It's all in the mind. 
You can download the movie version too :)



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment