Wednesday, November 20, 2013

First week of semester break!

Hey lovelies!
I'm enjoying my first week of holiday just fine...Living the life of a sloth :)
I make the perfect housewife (or housekeeper -_-). House-keeping and cooking is my forte!



First time trying Green tea Kit Kat! Got these from uncle who came back from Japan ^_^
Love how my nails match the Kit Kat logo! 



Milky green tea coating with white chocolate wafers in it! 



Homemade baked lunch! A healthy no-oil and guilt-free lunch!
I make sure the food that I cook looks nice and tastes good :p 
I think it's just my OCD-ness kicking in. 



Found a new steamboat place with delicious soup base and fresh ingredients!
A little pricey, but worth it for the amount and food given. 
Each place of meat ball/vege/meat is RM8.




Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment