Monday, August 31, 2015

Review: CLIO Peripera Peri's Tint Water in No.1 Cherry Juice

Hey lovelies!

Today I'll be reviewing on the new and improved Peripera Peri's Tint Water in the most famous shade, No.1 Cherry Juice! Peripera has recently repackaged their Peripera Peri's Tint Water and Peri's Ink early 2015!

I've finally got my hands on the product as most online shops are currently sold out or they sell them at ridiculously high prices! It's selling in Korea for 7,000 Won. However, you can get them from Watsons Malaysia in certain branches in KL for around RM 28.90 - RM31.90 depends on their promotion period :)




At first glance, I already fell in love with its packaging. Very chic looking.



Image screenshot from Peripera Korea website

The bestseller shade is No. 1 Cherry Juice!
No.2 Pink Juice
No.3 Orange Juice
No.4 Mandarin Juice 
No.5 Strawberry Juice (NEW)




The sides of the packaging.



Instructions and tips 





Expiry date from the day of opening the product is 12 months. I don't think I can finish the product in 12 months thou.




From the outside, the tint water looks like blood in the glass bottle. ♥ I really love the new cap design compared to the old design. This one has different cap colours for different tint water colours, where else the old design has the same light beige cheap-looking cap for all tint water bottles.



Short sponge applicator for easy, fuss-free application.



Peri's Tint Water in No.1 Cherry Juice shade. I tested swatches of 3 layers on my hand. The colour and intensity is very buidable and blendable. The colour intensifies with more layers applied.



Before applying. It is advisable to use lip scrub to exfoliate any dead skin on the lips a few hours before using as the colour seeps through the cracks if your lips are too dry. 



I applied the first layer by dabbing three dots on my bottom lip and spreading them evenly.



I applied the second layer using the same method and the colour intensifies to a deeper pink.



The comparison is more obvious in this collage. If you prefer a gradient look, apply the lip tint on the inner lips only and dab without spreading too much to the outer lip area and the sides.


Tip: You can also use them as cheek tint to replace your usual blusher! Just apply one dot on the back of your hand before transferring the colour onto your cheeks using your finger. DON'T apply one dot directly onto your cheeks as the colour will appear too dark and red for your cheeks! Only use one dot of tint for both cheeks!


Overall, I love the colour payout and the price is reasonable. You only need a few dots to apply your lip tint, and it lasts for about 5 hours without eating and I don't have to reapply too many times too! The tint looks matte and natural on the lips, and looks subtle enough for university or daily look. It doesn't dry out my lips too, as compared to my previous Etude House lip tint which dries my lip and makes the skin on my lips looking flaky and cracked! It also has dual usage of both a lip and cheek tint. I love the colour on my lips as my skin complexion is fair, I usually prefer brighter colours on my lips. Orange just brings out my dark eyebags colour (lol). Oh and by the way, refrain from licking your lips after applying the lip tint, or you'll get a taste of what the lip tint tastes like. It tastes very bitter and has a strong chemical taste to it, then again, don't expect lip tints to taste like fruits anyway lol :p

Would I repurchase? Yes, I would definitely repurchase when I finish it! The question is, will it still be available the moment I finish up this bottle? I hope they still sell this in the next few years! :D I already have thoughts of restocking this colour! That's how much I love it! ♥♥



In this picture, I used both the Peri's Tint Water on my lips and cheeks. ♥♥♥




Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

4 comments:

  1. Waaahh you're very pretty!!The color suits you well.I want to try it too.I've been using lip tints too but tint water seems new to me that's why I'm curious hehehe.Followed you GFC #6 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it for a cheek tint,looks natural and better than my powder blush! My choice,cherry juice.Bought 2 bottles because the price was right.Glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like Liu Wen, Siwon partner in WGM. So pretty!
    Anyway thaks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks dear! :) I love the both of them in WGM ♥ You're welcome!

      Delete