Friday, January 24, 2014

Adrienne's 19th

Hey lovelies! ♥♥♥

It's nearing CNY, and omg I'm finally in the mood, after listening to all the CNY in clothing stores and shopping complexes! :D

Recently, our Nomnomnom group celebrated the maknae, Adrienne's birthday at Sunway this time! For a change, anything but Mid Valley please! Shanny couldn't make it this time :/



My red hair looks bright in this pic! ^_^




Me and the birthday girl!



My goofy pals XD







We had late lunch at Fullhouse. 
Food is nothing special, but the place is perfect if you like camwhoring! :D 




♥♥♥


They call this, Tiffany's signature pose! Hahahaha




Hehe with friends like them, I tend to take a lot of random photos. 
Most of the time when I'm out with my family, I normally don't take these kind of pictures XD



It's been almost a decade since I shopped in Sunway. The previous time I went was for my cousin's birthday party last year. 

When I went there just that day, I remembered why I didn't quite like Sunway. The roof and ceilings are low, and the mall was pretty dim, lacked natural sunlight. It just made me anxious, felt very claustrophobic at that time. They have pretty good tenants thou :p

 


Gaya only...And I crossed the line! XD 







First game's results.
Our skils are quite rusty, years since I played! And even that, I sucked badly at it last time! I enjoyed it anyhow XD Deeps, Stephanie, Adrienne and Tiffany. 




Haha I lost my MOJO here :p

 

Left Sunway at 6pm for dinner at Nihon Kai!



We planned a birthday surprise for her, complete with cake and pressies!



Deepsie's first time trying Japanese cuisine!



Cutest wasabi ever! 











HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAHLING!
Haha she said she already suspected that we wanted to celebrate her birthday! 
We celebrate each other's birthday without fail! 



Hazelnut cake from RT Pastry. One of the best cakes I've ever tasted. 
I can eat this cake everyday. I want this cake for my birthday too!





BLUE TEAM!
Mum said me and Stephanie look like sisters! I guess I do resemble her..Hehehe



RED TEAM!
Haha we are glad she liked her presents! 
I get really happy when I see my friends using the items that I get for them :)



Nihon Kai has a private room, for reservations only. 
Food is good, pricing is affordable, and they have excellent service in Sunway's branch! 


Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment