Saturday, January 18, 2014

White Christmas

Hi lovelies! ♥♥♥

Almost every Christmas, my family and I will make a visit to Pavilion to celebrate our Christmas there, taking pictures and doing last minute CNY shopping :)

My favourite month/season is December, the moment you start hearing Christmas songs in Starbucks, and Christmas festive decorations in shopping malls. Pavilion has the best Christmas deco in Malaysia, hands down!




Me and my favourite LINE Character, BROWN! ♥



100% alike? ^_^




Miniature Brown!



Huhu...Please forgive me >_<



Lunch at Ichi Zen @ Tokyo Street





Service and food is top-notch :)
A little on the pricey side, but their food are fresh and serving is large!




Steamed egg, pork chops in soybean broth.




Fried udon with cuttlefish.



Garlic seafood fried rice.



Deep-fried chicken!
You can practically break off the chicken pieces with chopsticks! :D



I made a trip back to the LINE Pop up store.




Hehe I have the CONY with sunglasses plush for free after winning it in an Instagram competition! It's retailing for RM100 :I



Our matching shoes and outfit.



Christmas carolling at 6pm.











Me and my sister!



Teehehehe!



Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment