Friday, January 24, 2014

Clearing out the toxic

Hey lovelies! ♥♥♥

It's my third week entering into year 2. I'm doing fine at the moment...Trying to avoid any stupid mistakes, just because every time I make a mistake, I take it seriously, and I can't forgive myself easily. I'm being up-brought in a way that making mistake is unacceptable. Some of my friends call me a perfectionist, and sometimes, OCD. I just hope I can calm my nerves and chill for a moment. I'm constantly living in the future...



And now, I'm sitting here doing one of my favourite things to do! BLOGGING! I love blogging, and in fact, I've been blogging for almost a decade. I can't trace it back, but I remember owning many, many blogs. Blogs for almost every purpose! One of my blogs was a Kpop fanbase blog, which has daily unique views of 20k every day! It was a combined blog out of mine and another blogger, and slowly, we added admins to run the blog. But that was all in the past, we closed down the blog after we were all too busy with our own work and study commitments. I had a few readers who even contacted me through FB, saying that they recognized my account ID!

Life in university is a little different this year...I like it better this way :) I learned to appreciate friends and make them a better person. The girls sometimes call me mum, because I care for them like a mum. I hope it's a compliment. I'm more serious in my studies too, but I'm also worried for my love life. I'm afraid of following my sister's footsteps *cough*. She didn't really thought about dating, until after uni. And right now, she's still single. I don't know what is she lacking that caused her to be still single atm! I don't wanna be single for too long! T_T I get kinda envious of friends my age, going out on weekend dates with their bf, having someone to share their problems, to talk to and to love, of course. I want to experience it all when I'm still young, but finding a person who is compatible to me is like, trying to find a needle in a hay stack! Feeling a little lonely these days also cause sis is out-stationed for work atm. I may sound a little desperate, but it kinda sucks when you've been single for so long! I can count the years with two hands now! Oh well, my luck :p


Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment