Friday, April 25, 2014

February 2014

Hey lovelies, again!

My February was slightly busier, cause that is the period that I have assignments flooding in.



Food at Komugi is so-so, but I love hanging out there..Coffee, cake and pizza :)



Margherita pizza, super loaded on mozzarella :o



Pavlova. Honestly, I don't quite like the texture, it was too soft, not much crunch to it. 
It tastes a little bland too.



Visited Deepsie's place. Love her huge mirror, ideal for OOTD shots ^_^



Yoga ABC day. It wasn't as tiring and painful as my friend said. 
The next day I can walk just fine :D


I may sound a little pathetic, but I have not much plans for the sem break at the moment. I'm the type of person who can do with food, tv, and a couch on a weekday. I love just lazing around. Planning to go book-hunting with the girls thou :D In the mean time, I shall complete watching my dramas, movies and reading my overdue books!


Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment