Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review: Laneige Snow BB Cream

Hey lovelies! ♥♥♥

This will be an overdue review of Laneige Snow BB Cream (SPF 30+) which I've been using for more than 6 months already! It's my first time using Laneige product, only got it after seeing Song Hye Kyo advertise for the brand. She's flawless *__*

I got this product off the department store for around RM90, but I'm not too sure what is the original price.



Disclaimer: This product might not work for everyone! Use this product at your own risk! This is not a sponsored product! I encourage getting a sample pack from the counter if possible. This review is based on the product with SPF 30+, NOT SPF 41+. There are two different levels of SPF, hence different oil levels.


I use this BB cream on a daily basis, usually for uni and days when I'm having "moderate" skin days, which mean days I have no pimples or just a few pimples on my face.

It has light to medium coverage, and it is buildable. It doesn't make my face look grey or cakey from applying few layers. It gives a matte, healthy-looking glow to my face. I usually opt for BB creams that gives a matte finish because my face gets really oily after a few hours, and primarily because of the humid weather too :/

It matches my skin tone perfectly, and doesn't cause any major breakouts. When I apply, I suggest not to dot all on the face first, instead dot on certain areas and quickly blend into skin. The BB dries up on the skin quickly.




I chose shade No. 2 Natural BB. The other shade is the shimmery type.




Comes in a pump.






Verdict:

Coverage: Light to medium, buildable
Scent: Not too strong
Blend: Have to blend quickly on face
Price: Slightly more expensive than normal Korean BBs
Texture: Watery, not sticky
Repurchase: Yes


I'm still using this after 6 months (I got it in Oct last year), and I plan to restock when it finishes. This is the best and most expensive BB cream I own :)


Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment