Thursday, April 24, 2014

January 2014

Hey lovelies!

Once again, I'm back to blogging, but only during sem breaks. Huhu I neglected this blog >__<
These are pictures taken in January..My god, time passes so quickly :o



Pearl harbour burger from Big Mouth Burger. Set with fries and drink is around RM15.
This burger is just...meh. Nothing to rave about. I passed by the place last few days, and I saw some construction going on. Not too sure if it's closed down or renovation. But I think uni students aren't digging this. The seats are uncomfortable, food tastes..bland. 




Attended Club Fest in North Wing.
Lot's of performances and dancing. The DJs there mixes good songs. 





Group pic with facilitators




I need Face to Face pan mee once a month ^_^




My make-up essentials.
Naked 2 Urban Decay, Laneige Snow BB Cream, Kate Super Sharp Liner, Maybelline Falsies, The Face Shop Coral Cushion Blusher and Versace Bright Crystal EDT




My Chinese New Year DIY nail art. 


Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment