Saturday, April 26, 2014

March 2014

Hey lovelies!

Going to update on March! April update will probably come around during the next semester break XD





University Life showcase.
Shanny's booth! Pure dedication poured into decorating the booth. 
It even appeared in Chinese newspaper!
I remember our booth last year...It was..pretty miserable :p



Pastries done by her mum. Wow...



Thanks girls for finally bringing me to try out Snowflakes, and on a cold rainy day! 
Loving their bestseller :)



Before iHeart Concert.





Nomnomnom, unite! ^__^ 
Lol mine was actually fluorescent pink, but I broke the band and the liquid leaked!



Beatboxer Shawn Lee.




Elecoldxhot with their tron-inspired dance XD




Violinist Dennis Lau




Talk about coincidence...Two Spongebobs!




A very RARE shot of me smiling with teeth. 
Had a inferiority complex of my untidy set of teeth...but I think I looked decent here?



Me and Katie unnie! :)
Dinner at Absolute Thai Gardens. 



Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment