Thursday, April 30, 2015

Port Klang Food Trip

Hey lovelies!

Tomorrow will be the start of a long four day holiday! When it comes to long weekend holidays, we usually head to Malacca, Port Klang, Penang or Ipoh for food trips! Port Klang will the nearest one thou. Itinerary consists of bah kut teh in the morning, kopitiam for tea and seafood for lunch. And all in just a few hours! These are my favourite spots to makan in Port Klang!




Yeoh's Bah Kut Teh located behind the Hokkien Association.
It got more established and furnished well over the years. I usually head here or the famous bah kut teh Seng Huat or better known as the BKT under the bridge.



The meat falls off the bone. I like it even though I'm not really a big pork eater..



Time for coffee, tea and half boiled eggs!



Tea is pretty good, but their expertise is coffee.





Kaya toast to go with the tea.
I'm quite the picky eater, and the moment I bite into the kaya toast, I knew there was a hint of ginger in it. Haha is it supposed to be some secret recipe? My mum had to take a few bites to actually get that slight ginger taste. It's because I hate ginger -_-






There are a few seafood restaurants nearby but I think River View is the better one.
River View is located quite far from the BKT and kopitiam place.



Plenty of shops seeing dried snacks.



Sigh ...so murky ..



Chilli crab was so-so. Fresh of course.





Will post on more food trips before I start my semester! :)


Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment