Sunday, April 26, 2015

Kuching, Sarawak Trip

Hey lovelies!

Travelled to Kuching, Sarawak for the first time! It's also my first time travelling in East Malaysia!

I was looking forward to this trip actually, because it was going to be a relaxed, out of the city short break. However, I think we're not suited for that place. All of us didn't really enjoyed the trip. I didn't have a good rest there, instead I felt worst. Guess this is going to be my first and last trip to Kuching :/



#airportfashion 
#macamyestapibukan






Very clean city, almost like Singapore.




Stayed at Pullman hotel.
Probably the best hotel in terms of convenience to the famous night seafood restaurant, but during the daytime, the city is pretty deserted :/









View from the hotel room







Every tourists' spot to get cheap seafood! Topspot is just a minute walk away from Pullman hotel. One minute if you're a fast walker hehe




Plenty stall choices to choose from






Super fresh and cheap crabs!






This is their famous dish, Paku Pakis which is a type of fern. Taste similar to kang kung.







Crab Rose and Jack





I always look forward to morning hotel buffets







The lobby has awesome lighting hehe





The only reason why I love this place is probably because it's name after my favourite animal, cats!
Kuching means cat in Malay (kucing). *meow*











A street to get your souvenirs. The thing that is a little inconvenient is the attraction streets are not located strategically in one place, it's scattered everywhere so you'll have to take a lot of taxi trips. It's way too far to be walking because of the humidity too.









Chilling at Starbucks before heading back to hotel for nap








Pretty hues of blue




Paku pakis







Salted egg crabs. It tasted very sweet thou :( And I stupidly forgotten that eating too many eggs is bad for your cholesterol and blood, so I ate all the salted egg YOLKS, and the moment I head back to the hotel, I was so sick, almost the sickest I've ever gotten, I even thought that I needed to go to the hospital. My hands were freezing cold even after putting my hands in boiling hot tap water. I was shivering and shaking, and it continued until I fell asleep. Since then, I guess I developed a phobia of salted eggs. I eat them in moderation now..




Recuperating from the fiasco last night with rice. Rice is my comfort food. I couldn't even finish this plate, didn't have appetite.







Signing off ♥
( = ^ ㅅ ^ = )

No comments:

Post a Comment