Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday the 3rd?


I'm back from my class! At last! It couldn't get any worse :|
It was raining damn heavily and I accidentally dropped my Office App book which weighs, around 2kg? What's worse the pages of the books are already very flimsy ._. And my pretty mustard-colored shoes are now soaking wet with pebbles in it, ugh.

During our Film & Arts Appreciation Class, my group has to present our pictures, theme that we chose was Innocence. About 6 groups chose the theme Chinese New Year, partly because the assignment period given was during the CNY holidays.

So squishy! He has mixed blood, I'm positive. 

I find that the pictures I took was very professional, but sadly, lecturer wants NO TEXT in the video, and our fellow member "accidentally" inserted some very MEANINGFUL quotes. Brownie points deducted :( Well what is done is done. Not mad at him thou, he did the whole video, the BGM he chose was perfect.

Oh, and not forgetting, Happy 8th Birthday Fat Cat!



Packed my luggage already! Signing off,
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment