Monday, February 20, 2012

Sorry I was Falling in Love with You

Meh, not exactly interested in anyone at the moment. Even if I was, it's not serious, just sekadar eyecandy :) The title is just part of lyrics from this guy's ringtone which rang quite loudly during Moral Studies examination today.

So yeah, we had two exams in one day, first was Office Application and the second one was Moral Studies. Naive to think that OA paper was going to be easy. The name says it all, OFFICE APPLICATION. We were all memorising shortcuts in Microsoft Word, but none of them came out in the paper. They asked questions like what to include in a cover letter dafuq? I'm beginning to think that Moral Studies paper is easier than Office Application paper. Yikes.

Getting ready for a Economics presentation tomorrow! First presentation in university! I really hate going up on stage and being the centre of attention. I'm shy and socially awkward :( Gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope that I won't embarrass myself on stage! Sis said presenting the work is fine, but we should really start to panic when the lecturer starts asking questions :o

I'm giving myself a rest for now, even though I give myself break time all the time, I don't really stress myself to study, besides studying for an exam. Next exam will be in a week, Forecasting (QM) paper. Recently, I've been inspired by a few female bloggers/models who blogs once or twice a week about fashion and their daily life. They all have a thing in common: Good looks and awesome fashion sense.

Blogs I read: Xiaxue, Cheeserland, Chuckei, SOAPZ, Camille Tries to Blog, tricia will go places, Fashiononymous and Daphne Charice. Just a few recommended blogs for my readers (LOL WONDERS IF ANYONE ACTUALLY READS MY BLOG :p) to check out when they are bored reading mine. I'll try to blog more often and post more pictures yea? Wait for me! :)

Camwhoring in my hotel room in Hong Kong. 
More pictures coming soon! :D


I'm dying to start a conversation with him! So close, yet so far :(

Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment