Tuesday, February 28, 2012

QM Mid Term

Got my QM Test 1 marks, Office Application Mid Term marks and Economics marks for Mid Term and Assignment :)

Just sat for my QM Mid Term today, and I gotta say I screwed it up this time. I forgotten I was supposed to round up the final value because the data is data of human (object). They asked for students who attended the basketball club something like that and my final value was in decimal point FML *face palm*

I have another Mid Term paper for Film & Arts Appreciation and two more driving lessons before the JPJ exam! I really hope I pass the JPJ exam because I'm traumatized by the fact that my sister failed her undang test and JPJ exam on first try last 4 years, feel nervous and tense because I don't want to let my parents down :( Wish me luck for JPJ exam!



Sis took this picture of me at Grandma's birthday brunch just last two days. 
She said, "Hey, you look tall here!" 
And I said it's because I'm not short, it's just her that is short. 
And yea, I'm way taller than my elder sister :p


I look quite fierce here yea? :|


Planning to meet up with my unnies at Pav this weekend! ♥


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')


No comments:

Post a Comment