Friday, February 10, 2012

QM Test 1

Today I had my first exam paper in university! My lecturer changed venue at the very last minute, but FORTUNATELY we meet some mates from the same QM class at MPH (Multi Purpose Hall, not the book store) informing us that he changed the venue to block C! Someone from our class actually missed the exam, and came late because he didn't know where was the examination hall. What's worse, the lecturer didn't let him in because he was late by an hour :O

Okay I decided to draft the following paragraph (which I just deleted) because I chickened out thinking that he MIGHT find my blog. LOLOLOLOL NOTHING TO READ HERE! 

Sorry for boring you guys! :p I should start revising for Economics mid term on Feb 14! Forever Alone Day for 9GAGGERS! The day we all unite! Wish me luck! ♥

Signing off,
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment