Sunday, May 12, 2013

Nail Tutorial : Galaxy Nails

I COME IN PEACE! *reads in alien voice*
My red and blue nails were chipping and I had plenty of time on Fridays so I decided to try galaxy nails with my new set of Acrylic paint and brushes!




This is the end product of my galaxy nails!
Messy and easy to do, but time consuming!


What you will need:
- Sponges
- Tweezers
- Nail brushes
- Black nail colour / paint
- Green
- Pink / red
- Navy blue
- White
- Top coat



Step 1: I filed my nails in a squarish way.




Step 2: Since my black nail polish dried out, I used black Acrylic paint and used one coat of it on my nails. DON'T wash your hands after painting one layer of paint, it comes out easily with water, that's why you will need a top coat later!



Step 3: I cut out bits of sponges to dip in the paint. Make sure they are small. When dipping sponge into paint, tap off the excess paint on the paper before dabbing softly onto the nails in random blotches.



Step 4: Here I used navy blue, green, red and glitter purple paints. 



Step 5: Looks messy here, but you will have to add the stars! Dot on some white and yellow dots and add glitter if you prefer! :D 




Step 6: Add a top coat and you're done! Jja jjan! 짜짠!


Right now, I'm looking at my nails! The more I look at it, the more I love it. It looks like a messy piece of art on my nails! XD Sis said it looks like a warzone on my nails :p

Enjoy and good luck with attempting galaxy nails!


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment