Sunday, May 26, 2013

Review: Skin Food Egg White Pore Foam

Hello lovelies! ♥♥♥
This will be a short review post on Skin Food Egg White Pore Foam, since well, I've only got the sample to test the product out! I got the sample from KoreaDepart! I love their mini samples!

I've never really paid attention to black head removal creams or scrubs because I know most of them won't work well! I mean, black heads are really stubborn and you can't just get them off in one day! It's a gradual process...

I go to facial at least once a month for skin peeling, and in the process of peeling, you'll get lesser black heads and your complexion will look fairer too :p




This packet of sample is enough for 4 times usage!



The foam has a white creamy texture. You have to work this foam onto your nose and anywhere that has enlarged pores (in my case, the area below my eyes) with a little water and massage for about 2 minutes before washing the foam off.

What I realised after using this product is that my skin feels very velvety and clean. I'm not too sure whether the black heads has reduced or not because I've tried only twice. It will make a suitable pore cleanser for before make up prep! It will give you this glow (one that you get from much hydration) and an appearance of poreless face!

Will I purchase this product? I will give it a NO, not because the product doesn't work, it's because I'm not a fan of pore cleansers! I prefer going for facial that cleanses deep into pores!





Wore this white top to uni and all my friends told me I look like a nurse! -__-
Will update my blog in another few days! ^_^



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

1 comment:

  1. Nice review, I got a sample too but the smell is too strong for me :(

    Regards,
    Http://meaandriesydney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete