Sunday, May 19, 2013

Korea Depart Order # 2 Review


Hello lovelies! I'm back after a week! And good news! I've just received my 2nd KoreaDepart package on Wednesday! 

Bought 4 items total up to USD 16! BLOODY CHEAP! ♥♥♥





☆ NATURE REPUBLIC Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
☆ THE FACE SHOP Lovely Mix Pastel Cushion Blusher (Color - 02:Coral)
☆ Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eye Liner (Color - No.8)
☆ SKINFOOD Nail Vita (RE101 Dark Red) I restocked on this colour because I IT SO MUCH! I use it almost every alternate week!

I'll do a review on some of the items I bought and got from samples very soon when I have time!




Here's the timeline of my orders :)

Wednesday, 1 May - Date ordered the items & made payment through PayPal
Friday, 3 May - Email received saying that my order has been shipped out of Korea, in Incheon Airport
Wednesday, 15 May - Package arrived at my doorstep! (Well it WAS suppose to reach my doorstep, but my super blur maid didn't hear the doorbell so I had to get it from the post office! Luckily my friend Angeline guided me thru Twitter on how to get to that post office. It's located in a secluded area :o)

This time, the shipping took 2 weeks! 5 days longer than the previous time!




Best seller item no.1 in Korea Depart! 




Huge tub of aloe vera goodness! 




6 packets of samples. I prefer the previous samples they gave me. This one consists mostly of anti-wrinkle products...
I'm not that old you know XD I prefer getting BB creams and masks!




Coral coloured blusher! Ages since I bought a new blusher. 
In Malaysia it's retailing for RM39.90 without promotion! CRAZY! 
I got it for only USD5 + which is approximately RM16 ~ RM 18 depending on the currency conversion rate. 




Nail art of the week! White ribbons with jewels! I also did nail art on my left hand yesterday :p I think I'm spending too much time with nail art! Hehehehe!



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment