Sunday, May 19, 2013

Review: THE FACE SHOP Lovely Mix Pastel Cushion Blusher & Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eye Liner

Hello again! Those who have not notice, this is my 3rd post for today. Maybe I just schedule some of my reviews on other days XD

This review will be on a THE FACE SHOP Lovely Mix Pastel Cushion Blusher I bought from Face Shop in 02 Coral shade! And lol, last minute decided to add Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eye Liner (shade 8 - Pink Topaz) into this review as I used this product in my picture below too!



I used this product twice already and I find this blusher fairly easy to use. It comes with a puff for easy application. 

To use, just twist the puff a little onto the blusher to get the product, and lightly pat on the apples of your cheeks, slowly gradating sideways along the cheekbones up to near the ear. 

The gradient builds up after applying 3 layers, and it is easy to control the colour intensity on your cheeks. And it has a lovely light scent too! ♥♥♥




It comes in a cardboard case. Light weight and cute!




I got this Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eye Liner in shade 8 Pink Topaz! It's also a best seller eye liner in Korea Depart! The pink shade isn't really obvious, the colour came out as light shimmery beige, but isn't TOO bright, which is perfect for lower lash line or inner corners of the eyelid.

I tried this on under my eyes to create brighter looking eyes. Love the creamy texture of this eyeliner. It glides on easily and it's surprisingly smudge-proof too! As I have OILY eyelids, this eyeliner works like a charm on my eyes! It stays on after a whole day out and when I'm about to remove, it is still visible on my eyes.

This eyeliner is also waterproof as stated. I had relatively a hard time trying to wash the eyeliner off with water from the swatch I did and tried using Biore Eye Make up Remover and it works, of course, but still leaves a little glitter residue on my hand.

It just goes to prove that this eyeliner is long wearing, smudge-proof and waterproof! And not to mention it's really cheap! Only USD3.40 which is around RM10 ~ RM12. I seriously don't mind restocking on this when it's used up, maybe I should get other colours too, like brown!




Sorry that I didn't take any pictures of blusher swatch! 
In this picture, I used about 3 layers of blusher too. Not sure if you can see a light pink intensity on my cheeks! It's not that obvious from pictures, but looks great in real life! And of course, you can see my lower lash line with the eyeliner! :p

Will blog about Skin Food Egg White Pore Foam soon! :) 


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment