Sunday, May 19, 2013

Review: Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel


Happy Sunday everyone!
Today's review will be on good ol' aloe vera gel!
There are many well-known benefits of aloe vera gel being the best remedy for sunburns and widely used in hot weather for it's cooling sensation!


Disclaimer: This product might not work for everyone! Use this product at your own risk! This is not a sponsored product!


I especially love the jelly-like soft texture and pleasing fragrance. I used it for 3 times so far, and I found the product very moisturising, but a little sticky on my face after application, but that's okay. After washing off the product, my face feels very smooth and clean

As my skin is dry combination (mild oily T-zone but overall dry skin) , I cannot use it too often as aloe vera gel actually helps strip off oil from the face, making it suitable for those with oily skin

For people with dry skin like me, it's advisable to use it every alternate day as a moisturising mask to avoid your face from peeling and drying up! You can also use it to moisturise dry areas around your knees, elbows and heels. I also used it for relief after getting sun burns, it helps cool down substantially! :D






Advisable to get it from Korea Depart (in a bulk or sharing the shipping costs with friends) because in Malaysia, it is retailing at RM32! :O

I hope this review has helped you to decide on getting this product! :D 


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment