Sunday, May 12, 2013

First half of May


Warning: Lot's of pictures of me ahead! ^_^
Just a compilation of handphone-taken pictures!




Pricy Malaysian favourites food. Something like Madam Kwan's.



Love my new aztec denim shirt from Mirrorcle! 



Suckish dark lighting T_T




Atas steamboat version @ Shabu Garden!



My own pot. Bubbling bubbling!



3 hour break makan at Bangsar!



Kiru and Deep!



Deep's brownies!
Haha Deep at Dip N Dip :D



Teehehe! Fondant bliss! 
Love my nails here



Close-up of the melting chocolate lava!
Food and drinks there are pretty pricey!



Nasi kukus and fried chicken near my uni for RM5.50 only!
Where to get nowadays!



Ko Hyang Korean food! 


Katie's kimchi jjigae!



Wear black on Black Saturday!
Watched Iron Man 3! So awesome! I watched all 3 Iron Man films! ^_^



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment