Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Book shopping

Sis has finally finished her internship, which means more shopping with my sis! She fetch me to my class today, considering it's on a 1 hour 30 minutes class. First time going to university with both of us as the STUDENTS. I used to go to the university last time with my sister feeling afraid, because I'm an outsider.

After my OA class, we went to buy books from Popular. We actually took ages to calculate the total amount of the books, and to balance it as we are using the BRIM voucher. I used RM100, and she used off her RM200 in one go. Grabbed a Chatime drink before leaving for lunch. We ate lunch at our favourite pan mee store :)


 My last voucher before it expires end of March this year. 

 9 books! :O Mostly chick flicks. 
Until next year also won't finish reading. I like reading, but I tend to take very long time to read as I like to imagine the setting as described in the book while I'm reading, as well as the characters :p 

These three books are mine ^_^ I got Reader's Digest too! ♥
The middle one is about a shoe designing :o 



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment