Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday update

I don't wanna do anything that is related to studying, so I'm here updating my blog. Does anyone reads my blog? o_o I feel like it's a diary, instead of a blog. So yea, I'm so lazy to even update my blog, so I shared some cute GIFs of the things that I love. Source: http://pusheen.com/


 
 
 

And don't forgotten CATS! ♥


On another note, not sure if it's generally a good thing or not, but I guess it just depends on how I see it. Here's the thing: I'm going to be the camerawoman for our Film & Arts 5 minute short film (major assignment)! I totally didn't want any acting roles as I just HATE acting, acting bitchy, yes, but not acting all emotional and getting into the role. Ugh, not my stuff. The only acting I had to do when I was actually force, nothing voluntarily. I acted as Dato Maharaja Lela once, and as one of the members of the IT group which I have to act bitchy. That role wasn't really an act, there was not much, or any script at all! Just had to go up on stage. So embarrassing. My crush even message me on FB after the act saying that it was good. Not sure if being sarcastic or truthful *inserts Futurama Fry meme*

Speaking of crush, I'm just clarifying things. I'm not wiling to have any sort of romantic relationship (shudders) at the moment, neither am I interested in anyone now. "At the moment" as in when I'm still studying. Just making it obvious here, in case he/they reads my blog. I really, really hate being the bad person when it comes to rejecting someone, so to save them from further humiliation, I think this is necessary. Yea, you might think I'm just being perasan, but I'm not. I'm DEFINITELY not boasting as well, what is there to boast anyway. I asked my sis if the reason why nobody asked her out was because she wore a silver ring on her  ring finger...Hmmm...I wonder...


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment