Monday, March 19, 2012

French Cream of Mushroom soup


Dad and I joined efforts into making the perfect cream of mushroom! The authentic one, those that are served in Italian restaurants, like Itallianies :D



Fresh shitake mushrooms


Cooking cream


Full cream milk


Butter

Seasoned it with salt and pepper.
Add one glass of water and soak for 20 minutes under medium-heat fire.


Blend it, but be careful not to blend it TOO fine. 


We made a mistake by blending the shitake mushrooms too fine, so we added chopped button mushrooms into the soup. Add 4 cups of full milk with the mushrooms and stir until the soup thickens. 



The finishing product!
It tastes better than it looks! 

Me and Kiru during Moral Studies discussion :)
Didn't take one with my group members D:


On the side note, I passed my driving exam today! Getting my licence this week! Wee~ :D

Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment