Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Girls Day Out ♥

Went for lunch with TVXQ bbs from TVXQ Fever (a TVXQ fanbase blog we used to run, it's quite famous last time among Cassopeias) at Pavilion.


 I look wayyyy matured here. 



Hehe I like my hair here. I sudah gemuk liao, everyday I go through the same routine: eat, study, eat, nap, eat, sleep. Apparently no exercising in my daily routine, YET. I've been wanting to exercise in the gym diligently, one day when I can drive to school.

 Furry beige top - Hong Kong
Pants - KL
Bag - KL
Mustard color loafers - Penang 

 Some hair styling competition going own, between two Japanese hair stylers I guess. 

 Ben's.
I think it's the best place to chill out and maybe for speed dating. There's the TABLE TOPIC cards, if needed to start a conversation :D 




 I'm more superficial than I seem to be. 
Like, I'm the most superficial person I know, but this only applies to guys. 


 Hyper Beng Hsuen unnie ♥



 Kimchi unnie looking prettay ♥ 
The camera loves her :3

Spagettini pomodoro ♥
Juicy tomatoes and cherry tomatoes!

 
Taken using sis' handphone camera.
Kimchi's cheese macaroni



 Beng Hsuen's pity looking pie. The portion for the pie is really small, but I bet it's very filling. 





 Me and Kimchi went to get Chatime! ♥




I found out there is such a color, Tiffany Blue, which is the blue used in the ad above. Like turquoise.


 
I like my eye make up here. Slightly smudgy below my lash line after a long day, but my eyeliner on the lids still isn't smudgy. Bought a new KATE eyeliner, closest one to my favourite Nature Republic eyeliner (not available in Malaysia, got it from Korea)


 Triple gold rings from FOREVER 21 ♥


Multi earring pack and diamanté hair band  from Vincci Accessories.  


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment