Monday, April 29, 2013

Post Finals!


Had a long list of things to do, to buy and to watch. I think I've completed more than half of it! Feel accomplished! :)

Starting my new semester this Thursday! And the General Elections 13 will be on 5th May 2013! Hope for a better Malaysia! UBAH! :)



Fringe is covering my eyes! Time to trim them!
Excuse my no make up face :p
Lips are very chapped...



Wanna get a cat knit wear



Wanton noodles with the best mushrooms!
Sadly after eating there, I had very bad stomach ache. 
I think the food prepared is not hygiene enough. My parents had stomach ache too. 



Nowadays with my long fringe, I don't have to put much make up, just light BB and eyeliner :) 
Nothing on my forehead of course, it will get oily if I do put anything :p



The best caramel popcorn from Delectables by Su!
Always pass by the store but didn't get the popcorn cause I thought it was pricy. But for that taste, it's worth it! So sweet! Better than the cinema popcorns!



Big Breakfast at Plan B!



My carbonara with wild mushrooms!


Pink Wednesday!
Double Junior scoops for RM7.50! :)




Homemade good quality cat pouch! Perfect for my handphone.




My cute cloud/ice cream nails with my cute keyboard Korean words stickers!
Looks hard to do, but it's one of the easiest nail art I ever tried!



Outing with sis on Saturday. 
Bangs are growing longer after trimming them a week before.



Tada! Her reflection :D





My chicken curry katsu don. 
The only food I order in a Japanese restaurant. 
Not into sushi :p





Bought a top coat and new shimmery blue shade from Skin Food.

Got the top coat not only for my nails, but to coat my cheap jewellery to prevent them from rusting! I don't usually use top coat on my nails cause Skin Food's nail polish are already shiny enough! And I'm afraid the colour will run or fade if I put top coat. 


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment