Sunday, April 28, 2013

BKT & Starbutts


Went for BKT with the gang a day after we finished our final paper!



This is me on my pamper day! 
BLOOD! O_O
Haha that is behind the scenes of my nail art!



The finishing product!
Left hand leopard red print.



Right hand leopard brown print.




 Had a funny incident on that day.
We all went to the BKT place seperately, Deep offered to pick up Adrienne from uni after she finished her paper in the morning. The thing was, they forgotten to inform me. I got a call from Steph at 1.30pm, asking me where am I. Told her I am at home, dressed in comfy home clothing. She was shocked and told me that the 3 of them are already at the BKT place! 
WTFBBQ I had to rush to the place in 8 minutes! 



We head over to Starbutts Starbucks to get our dose of caffeine! 
And it was so damn hot on that day! 34 degree Celsius! 




Rushed out of the house looking like this!
I think the healthy food I ate paid off! My skin was getting better and less oily!
The pros of having fringe is that I don't have to put anything on my forehead to cover reddish pimple scars! Lol lazy Tiffany.



Taken using S2 
Did some catching up! We should have more of these kind of chilling time, 
and with Kiru next time!



And taken using Canon 550D
See the difference? :D



Restocked on my favourite liquid eyeliner!
Sold for RM30 than the original price, RM38!



Here's the swatch of Jet Black against Natural Black on a single stroke.

The existing KATE eyeliner I had was Natural Black, which looks, well, natural compared to the new Jet Black colour! It's time to get a new eyeliner, the one I had was 1 year old and was getting lighter. In a way, I got to achieve a "no-eyeliner" catliner XD



Precision with it's mini brush!



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment