Monday, April 29, 2013

Royal Blue nails


Bought new blue nail colour from Skin Food!
Love the shimmer with the blue shade

This is a quick 4 step nail tutorial! The end result isn't complicated anyway, didn't want to any patterns with this colour.




Step 1: Start with clean nails! I removed my previous gold nail colour, and scrubbed my nails with toothpaste to reduce the staining of my nails. Used Face Shop's nail strengthener. 




Step 2: Apply two coats of Skin Food BL513 nail polish. Ring from Forever 21




Step 3: Optional, apply some glitter at the top of your nails. You can use a toothpick or dotting tool to adjust and evenly spread the glitter over your nails.




Step 4: Apply top coat to add extra shine and to hold the glitter in place! 

Admiring my nails now. 
Can't wait to do the same on my left hand! :)




#yunho #jaejoong #tvxq #dbsk #jyj

Gonna end this post with a random YunJae edit. This post looks so...blue.
Haha but that does not reflect my current mood! Going to watch Werewolf Boy now!
Till the next post, lovelies!



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment