Friday, April 26, 2013

Pre Finals for Degree Semester 1


This semester (Jan-Apr) is my first degree semester in Accounting & Finance! All the assignments for this semester was pretty rushed, but we still manage to complete in the very nick of time. And of course, the quality reflects in the result we got too, LOL. Except for FMI assignment, we got 27/30 (THANKIU JIMMY!)

Luckily for this semester, our last paper was on 15 April! So that means we have 17 days of holiday! Unbelievable but, I'm just two days away from the start of new semester. How fast time pasts...



University Life assignment, we did Germany.
At the top of the picture, 
you can see someone holding the Sharpie pen upside down -_-




Stress! Relieve it by selcaing!




Last day with Mr.Jimmy, our FMI lecturer! Looks young eh?

Luckily we took this pic with him on that day! He will be leaving the uni at the end of this semester. 
Why? After all the years of teaching T_T
We really enjoyed him teaching us, very devoted lecturer. AND I just got my FMI finals results. Haha hope that he will be proud of us!



Researches said that people who are stressed are more likely to binge on junk food and fast food.
True enough. Have been eating lunch with friends at McD at least once every week.
Salty food craving satisfied!




McFlurry on the hot day! 
The sun was scorching hot!



Yep, junk food again.



Me and my messy hair. Just woke up from nap and went to dinner straight without make up. 
Skin looks okay I guess considering it's a stressful week. 



Eat healthy!
I love my food with lot's of sauce!




Weirdly enough, this picture I uploaded onto Insta got the most likes out of all my pictures!
Just because it doesn't have my face...LOL


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment