Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sem Break D1


When I'm constantly blogging, readers will know I'm on my sem break!
This semester, I have more than 2 weeks of break! Yay!

Took these when I just cut my hair and bangs! It's been 10 years + since I cut straight China doll bangs! Was inspired by SHK in That Winter, The Wind Blows :D 




Adrienne, Stephanie and me! ♥



Have been taking A LOT of pictures because of my cute hairstyle! KEKEKE!



Look like Korean ah? :D
Should keep this hairstyle!



Final Project discussion!





Selca time!



Went to get stationery supplies for the Final Project, and came for lunch too of course :D





My super filling lunch set @ Kim Gary





James & Deep!



Moon!



Hehe I love this picture ^_^



My Pants are HAUNTED? 





1D fans, meh :p



Can't wait to spend our degree life together for the next few years! ^_^



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment