Monday, December 17, 2012

010912 Plan B & Korean BBQ


I'm gonna blog about the previous months in a few posts! At last I have time to blog! Yay!
Just finished my final paper in Foundation year this morning!




Went to catch The Expendables 2 with le sis. 
Awesome cast and plot. There's also Chuck Norris! :O





Brunch at the much hyped about, Plan B. 
Finally there's a branch in Mid Valley where it's more accessible for me. I don't go to places in Damansara like at Publika. Lot's of good food there in Publika. Huhuhu... ㅠ____ㅠ




I sat right below the Plan B sign hahahaha



Me!
OOTD: Top, bejewelled collar bib, and stud bracelet from Bangkok!
Total up to less than RM60 only :p




Packed!




My carbonara. 
At first sight, you will think I ordered this at Ben's right?
Well, both Ben's and Plan B are from the same company, that explains it :p
Price range is different though. If I'm not mistaken, this is around RM19.
Huge chunks of cheese that looked like ginger! 




Dinner at Korean Town in Ampang!
Tofu stew (두부 찌개, dubu jjigae)
Mild spiciness.




The side dishes (반찬, banchan) such as kimchi, anchovies, spinach, potatoes.
Banchan is refillable for free! It applies in any Korean restaurant, so don't be afraid to ask! :)




I remember I had kimchi 3 meals in a day, everyday while I was at Korea.
Waking up in the cold autumn to kimchi and warm steamed rice and eggs! HEAVENLY! 




BBQ! 
(삼겹살, samgyupsal)!
^ᄇ^



Address to Chung Wa Dae :D





Kpop performances are played on TV!




Authentic Korean BBQ.
Give it a try if you want an cheaper and more authentic alternative to 
Korean BBQ franchises like Bulgogi Brothers, Nakwon and Daorae :)



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment