Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Shopping


Christmas is the season of giving! I don't celebrate Christmas, and I'm not invited to celebrate with friends, so this year, I'm pampering myself with presents! From myself to myself. Rofl...






Late lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng.
The place is surprisingly spacious :o




Chef's recommendation - Cheese baked rice with mix mushroom
It already tastes nice by the name of the dish!
The upper layer of cheese tastes like pizza! ♥




All types of mushrooms in it!
Enoki, oyster mushroom, button mushroom, etc.
My stomach has weird reaction to mushrooms. 
I can't take in too much of it, get stomach pain, something like appendix pain. It's bearable though.




Hehe I love my long eyelashes, but removing mascara is such a hassle! I couldn't find a suitable mascara/eye make up remover that DOESN'T STING my eyes! I tried Johnson's & Johnson's No More Tears, but it only works to remove eye make up AROUND the eye area. It tends to get soapy and when in contact with my eyes, IT HURTS! My whole eye ends up looking very red :( 

Any advice? 



New dark sexy red nail polish from Skin Food!




Code: RE101
Love this Skin Food nail polish! Very light texture, not sticky. Dries fast and doesn't smudge easily. Price is very cheap too. Retailing at RM8.80 per bottle.

Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
Have been looking high and low for this colour! The colours that FaceShop and Etude offers are neon colours! I prefer Skin Food nail colour, very classy.




Cat tissue holder (Hikosen Cara @ Tokyo Street)
A new discovery! I want everything from this store! 
Everything in that small kiosk is related to cats! KYA!



THE MUCH RAVED ABOUT Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion!

Got this little magic tube from Sephora, Star Hill. It is retailing at RM75 per tube. Many make up gurus swear by this product! It brings out the best of your eyeshadow colour, making it look very pigmented and doesn't crease on your eyes! 

Rating: ★ 5/5
Hands down the best primer you can get! Works well to cover eyebags too! Available in 3 other colours as well. The one I bought is Original tone.




I have not get the Urban Decay Naked Palette, so I tried a normal brown eyeshadow with the primer, and the results are amazing! If you happen to stop by Sephora, test out the primer with the Naked Palette! 
I tried it, the colours are even more pigmented! The primer is a must get!





55 Kissful Tint Chou from Etude House

I got this lip tint from Etude House after testing out other brands like FaceShop, Peripera and Sephora. I prefer this lip tint because it's easy to apply and the colour is just nice, it is not TOO pigmented. I prefer this tube compared to FaceShop's lip tint tub version which requires me to use my finger to apply. I'm not keen on using my fingers to apply it on my lips, it is not very hygiene :p I bought 04 Tangerine (written in Korean, just ask for code 04) for RM22.90 per tube. 

Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5
It has a pink and orange hue to it. Not sticky and very light. Colour is very natural on the lips ♥ Comes in 3 cute other colours! I wished they have a coral shade :p




My daily make up routine!
BB cream, eyebrow pencil from FaceShop
Eye shadow primer from UrbanDecay
Liquid eyeliner from KATE
White shimmer eye liner from Nature Republic (bought from Korea's branch).
Mascara from Maybelline
Lip tint and beige eye shadow from Etude House.




2013 Diary from TYPO




Yay! 
Neat and clean design!


Feel free to leave comments or ask questions regarding the make up items!
Will try to answer to it asap! ^__^


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

1 comment:

  1. Naked palette and urban decay primer potion always my top list :D hehe

    ReplyDelete