Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goodbye 2012 & Happy New Year 2013!


The last week of December has been a busy week for me and whole family!
Had a family photoshoot for sister's graduation pictures on Saturday! The photoshoot session was in the morning, so as soon as we were finished with it, we had time for shopping!




Changed to casual clothes!
Simple make up of the day!

HD BB Cream from FaceShop, lip tint from Etude House, mascara from Maybelline, white eyeliner from Nature Republic and some pink blusher.



Tried on clothes at Cotton On. 
This shirt looks very similar to the one I was wearing that day! 
I also got the shirt from Cotton On!



OOTD:
White shirt from Cotton On
Bag from HK
Bracelet from FBlock
Sneakers from Everlast

I hear quite a number of people around me saying that I resemble Tang Wei a lot. I haven't watch any of her movies but I watched a few of her SK-II commercials
Hehe I admit, I think that I look a little like her too XD *blush*





Katie and me! Taken using Katie's S2.
Somehow I find that her handphone camera quality is crisper than mine...
Mine pictures all looks very washed out!




She loves her new blue handbag :p




Cheese baked rice with fish fillet in Portuguese sauce.
More like curry and turmeric sauce. Meh.



This is the place where I got the white cat tissue holder!
It's located at Tokyo Street, Level 6, Pavillion!



If you follow me on Twitter, you might probably already know that I've been searching for a good eye make up remover :p I have tried Johnson's & Johnson's No More Tears but it was to no avail. My eyes were practically TEARING after using it. Eyes all red and bloodshot from all the tugging. 

Then luckily one day, I came upon a review on this Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip and it claims that it won't sting the eyes! This godsend product does wonders when removing eye makeup! 
All the glitter dark eye shadow, eyeliner and WATERPROOF mascara just magically dissolves onto the cotton pad! And my eyelids are all clean and smooth! No tugging and rubbing required! Love this product to the max, will definitely use this after I finish my current bottle!

Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip is retailing for RM29.90 at Watsons.




Tada!
All the eye make up comes off on the soaked eye pad!
Soak the solution onto eyelids from 5 seconds before wiping it off.



New dark brown nail color from Skin Food!




Katie got the Naked Palette 2 from Urban Decay!
OMFG! Every girl's dream come true! All the earthy tones in one palette!



Shimmery and matte colours! 
Much more shimmery ones compared to Naked Palette 1 which has more of matte colours.




Chopper!
Orange hue!



Love Snakebite!




Every Naked Palette comes with a free mini Urban Decay lip gloss!




Half Baked! ♥♥♥



Naked Palette 2 is retailing at RM179 at Sephora!




Colours used on Katie:
Half Baked
Busted
Black Out
Booty Call


 

Got pastels from Daiso to try on hair chalk!




18 vibrant colours!





Use plastic gloves!



Red!
The chalk caused my hair to break a lot and it was very dry!
It is very damaging to the hair, even normal type hair! 
Don't do this on a regular basis! :p





Tinge of green.
By the way, that is my real hair colour under the sunlight!
Light brown-orange hair!




Red again! :)


Happy New Year my readers! Bid year 2012 farewell and welcome a new year! Hope for better target and accomplishment in life! Till next year (haha in a few days)!


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment