Wednesday, December 5, 2012

End of Foundation year


Hey my dear readers. Not sure if they're still followers in my blog. It just hit me that, it's my last class in my Foundation year tomorrow. And my finals will start next Monday.

How quick time past. I still remember my first day of orientation. I was so worried if I couldn't make friends well, as I'm quite an anti-social person. Thankfully, I have few friends, not many, but they are as good as many friends combined. All I need is good friends, friends that will stay beside and understand me when I'm going through hardships.

I went through a very hard time through-out the month of September till November. I had issues with a close friend of mine, I thought. I met him somewhere around the month of May, but we quickly got to know each other well. I felt like he knew me better than most of my friends, and I was very understanding of him too. He was a very close friend, but soon I got to know he told a big lie to me. I should be forgiving, since he is my close friend, but that was actually the reason why I couldn't forgive him so easily. Why tell a lie? So what if I found out? He betrayed my trust, I felt like I don't know him any more. He as a friend was not too understanding too. If your friend was not acting like she used to, there must be something wrong right? Why can't you just ask me what was the problem? I figured he knows that I found the truth already. So right now I'm just focusing on studies, better to secure something that will provide a better future than waste time on something that is impermanent.

I will continue blogging when I have time, most probably mid December when I'm done with all my papers. I'm supposed to complete my assignment, so I shall cut it short and end it here. Or else I'll start procrastinating again -_-


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment