Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Officially 18


Remember the time when we were in secondary school? I used to be envious of people above the age of 18. It's like the prime age for everything! Fashion, make up, studies, love and lot's more la, but I'm too lazy to state everything down. And I'm officially 18 on 28th October this year!

My birthday this year was pretty quiet. I don't celebrate my birthday with a large group of people, I prefer to just have a nice meal with family and friends. Prolly because I'm not a people person :p

Thanks for the gifts, my dear friends! I love the presents, it defines me a lot ^_^ I think it's very easy to get me gifts. I love rings and cats. ANYTHING related to cats.




Free Mori at Danau Desa!
Mori means forest in Japanese btw!




Cute name cards with paintings of fox.
The Japanese believe that fox brings good luck!




Hokkaido cakes from Free Mori!
Coffee, chocolate and vanilla flavour!




My birthday cake, Opera from RT Pastry :D




Me being vain again.
Before going out for my birthday dinner! Celebrated the dinner a day before my actual birthday!




Love my curls on that day!
^___^




Dinner at my favourite Japanese restaurant, Hokaido Ichiba @ The Gardens




A portion large enough for two persons.
I ate it all up
o___________________o




Garlic fried rice.
Very small bowl!



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment