Sunday, December 23, 2012

Antipodean Cafe @ Bangsar


Hey lovelies! This will be a short post! I have heard of Antipodean quite some time already, but didn't have a chance to go, partly because it's in Bangsar! It's like the place to go to be seen, with frequent visits by local bloggers! I hardly go to that area, until one day sis took the wrong road from The Gardens which lead us to Bangsar. I always thought that Bangsar was near PJ area, somewhere deserted. I didn't know it was so happening! Lot's of fashion boutiques and cafes around the Bangsar Village / Jalan Telawi area! Next on my to-go list is Fat Spoon and Red Bean Bag!



Ice lemon tea




The cafe is pretty small, and the menu is written in chalk on the walls. 
It's advisable to get a seat that is facing the menu :D







The famous BIG BREAKFAST! Antipodean is very famous for their BIG BREAKFAST! 

Although it is stated on the menu under Breakfast, you can actually get it all day long! I practically ate everything on the plate. The plate looks so clean at the end of my meal!
The bread is crispy, bacons very juicy, hash brown is cooked nicely, scrambled eggs good.
The main highlight of the dish is on the sautéed mushrooms! It has a garlic taste to it too. 
I'm not a fan of garlic, but the mushrooms totally taste better with garlic!




Went out just to eat brunch! Yum!
Very contented and full! ^__^


Visit Antipodean cafe 's Facebook page here!
Address: 20 Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2282 0411


Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment