Tuesday, December 18, 2012

October in a flash


I will just sum up the month of October in one picture post!
Love the month of October, it's my birthday month! ♥




Made mushroom risotto on the first day of October!
There goes my diet!

Have been dieting for almost half a year already, up to date I've lost 5kg from the starting weight (also my heaviest weight). I think it's one of my biggest achievements this year, since I've lost weight only by strict diet, no exercise, prolly because I hate sweating. I kinda made a vow with my friend that we will go to gym starting next year to lose weight and keep fit. I doubt I will keep my promise. I'm way too shy to go to the gym... >.<




Tried out the coffee at newly opened McCafe in McD Connaught Branch!
Goes well with my breakfast ^_^




Big fat cute kitty at my dermatologist




Like Puss-In-Boots, no?
According to my dermatologist, she is under depression now :/




Selca before my food arrives :D




Curry! I LOVE Japanese curry!
Can never get enough of it. 
Sometimes when I crave for it, I will get the packet RM5 from Daiso hahahaha!




Selca on one of the weekday after class.
No make up face! My skin has mood swings, sekejap got acne, sekejap skin very clear.

Must take opportunity to take photos when my skin is clear on that day! 
Oh and if you noticed, my hair has subtle curls to it because I just got a BaByliss hair curler 31mm! ♥
No more boring hair day!




Wing's Music Cafe
Live music at night.
Food and ambience is nice, but food and beverage is quite pricey, 
and not worth the portion they gave.




Selca-ing when my friend is studying for his examinations. 
He practically facepalm when I selca in the library.
You can never stop a girl from taking pictures of herself! That's what we do best!

I'm quite jelly of girls who looks very versatile with any hairstyle and make up. Honestly, I'm a little bored of my smiling pictures. I rarely smile with teeth, and even if I do, I don't post it up. It will be safely kept in my picture folders! It's like a blackhole in the folder rofl




Jelly-looking pink nails! You jelly? 
Nail polish from FaceShop.




Attended a relative's wedding dinner ON my birthday. It's on the 28th October :)




Tiffany x Katie
Pale looking sisters :p



Signing off ♥
('・ω・')

No comments:

Post a Comment